ThatWorthlessGuyThatWorthlessGuy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Taking A Nap In The Jungle Taking A Nap In The Jungle

Awesome

Man that just drop kicked my brain in the balls. That was awesome.

5/5
10/10

Kiss Kiss

Nice

For some reason it reminded me of the earlier Sonic games. Really liked it. It was very smooth and relaxing. no part over powered the other. Keep it up.

Kassich responds:

thanks man!

GReydUB Fathom GReydUB Fathom

Felt like Aphex Twin meets MegaMan

I thought it was a good song even though you said you used crappy software. The only part that didn't feel right to me was around 45 seconds where you dumped the grunge for a moment, but it came back. It even works well as a loop.

Happy To B Nappy Happy To B Nappy

*nods head*

Really liked the beat and the piano sample. I agree with ClimbLadders that the vocal loop is a little out of synch with the beat at moments. Needs a little more at the end to make it a complete loop. It seems to kinda drop off there for a second. Other than that I like it been listening to it for about 5 minutes now lol.

doomshock responds:

;] thx

End of Line DxRMX Reconfigured End of Line DxRMX Reconfigured

Wow

Definitely had the feel they went for on the movie soundtrack. Caught me off guard at 1:39. Every transition was very smooth. Amazing that it was a 5+ min song that you didn't feel as if you were stuck in a loop. Will definitely be checking your other music out.

So it Begins (piano version) So it Begins (piano version)

Calming

Reminds me a lot of the music I heard when I was younger (mainly "Children" by Robert Miles.) All the transitions were clean and the beat wasn't overpowering. Nice.

Hiphop on the board Hiphop on the board

My Ears Are Happy

Man the beat and the scratching go perfect together. Only bad thing I can say is it could have been a bit longer, didn't seem like it was ready to end yet. What program are you using?

TheMadWasp responds:

Hi and thanks for being the first to review my first audio submission and thank you for a nice review, I'm sorry about the length of the song, your right, it could've been a bit longer.
"What program are you using?" Answer: HipHop eJay 2